Fedora Expose?

Xavier Gonzalez xavier.gonzalez at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 20:56:02 UTC 2004

I just installed expocity in my laptop, and I have tried to get it to
work but it does not do anything. I don't know if is becuase I am not
setting it right or I might be missing something. It is not giving me
any error messages, but I can get it to do what it does.

I went about compiling it the normal way (using bash shell):

$sudo ./configure
$sudo make
$sudo make check
$sudo make install

I actually tried without, and it just did not make a difference.

Does anybody has an idea of what might be going on?

--Xavier