Re: Partition manager

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Am So, den 10.10.2004 schrieb root um 15:56:

Since I'm nearly new to Unix/Linux/Fedora i prefer a partition manager
with an easy to use GUI. I now that Disk DRUID is only usable within the
ANACONDA environment during installation.

Can someone give me a tip?

Hans Troost

qtparted

Alexander , do you by any means mean some gui version of parted ?
I tried to use parted sometime ago , used it to create a partition then
left it in piece , because although it is quite powerfull , it is not the easiest
programm i have ever encountered .

Alexander

Regards, Kostas