Re: Up2date Hangs

I am not sure if this is the same problem I had, but my guesss is if you have a slow m/c with .less ram it may hang. So I did the update in groups. And it worked. for me. Otherwise just try doing
"yum update" from the command line.

Bryan Nelson wrote:

Downloaded and installed FC2 looks great and I like it, however whenever I try to run Up2date it always hangs at 'Testing Dependencies'. Anyone have this problem and know how I might be able to fix it?

Bryan
bnelson715 hotmail com