Partition manager

Robert kerplop at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 11 00:10:36 UTC 2004

root wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Due to a program using huge data-files I want to create a new partition
> on my WindowsXP/Fedora 2.6.8-dual boot macine.
> The disk already contains 2 NTFS-partitions, 3 Fat32 en 3 Linux
> partitions.
>
> Since I'm nearly new to Unix/Linux/Fedora i prefer a partition manager
> with an easy to use GUI. I now that Disk DRUID is only usable within the
> ANACONDA environment during installation.
>
> Can someone give me a tip?

You might be interested in this bootable CD which contains several tools
including qtparted.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/systemrescuecd/

I sincerely hope that you also become interested in being someone other
than "root"!
--
Current Time is Sun Oct 10 19:04:21 CDT 2004
Kerry Bury begins in 1947339 seconds...