acrobat 6 for Linux?

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Oct 11 00:13:07 UTC 2004

Am Mo, den 11.10.2004 schrieb Scot L. Harris um 2:02:

> So my questions for everyone are, is there a newer version of acrobat
> available for linux than version 5?

No. From the acrobat.com website:

You will download the most current version of the Adobe Reader that is
available for your language and/or platform selection. This version may
not include all of the features and capabilities available in Adobe
Reader 6.0.

Download file: Acrobat Reader 5.0.9

> And is there a version of pdf files that can not be read with version 5
> acrobat?

Certainly, those PDF documents saved with the version 6 extensions and
without regard for backward compatibility for previous (reader)
versions.

> Scot L. Harris

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 02:08:40 up 11 days, 4:34, load average: 0.21, 0.44, 0.40