Digitally signed emails

Colin Charles linux at bytebot.net
Mon Oct 11 00:26:40 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 00:32, Thomas E. Dukes wrote:

> Is anyone on this list experiencing crashes with Outlook viewing
> digitally signed emails when the public key cannot be found?
>
> Do we need digitally signed emails for this list?

No, we don't need digitally signed e-mails on the lists, but most are
posting with Evolution, and there are no "hooks" like there are in mutt
for instance, where you can say "disable signing when mailing X, Y, and
Z list"

So, we tolerate it. Re it crashing Outlook, its a case of that's just
too bad, and hope you have better luck with another e-mail client (if
you have to use Windows, there's Thunderbird, Mozilla, Pegasus and
probably many more)

Regards
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/