mount/export network file system

hi,
I try to export network file system from a PC 'tree'
to another pc 'frog'. The 'tree' installed with PC2,
'frog' installed with RH 9.0, both are networked under
the same domain, eg its.edu.au

here is /etc/exports script:

# export file system to frog
/home/user4 frog(rw,async,no_root_squash)

the nfs service started ok eg
/sbin/service nfs restart
Shutting down NFS mountd:             [  OK  ]
Shutting down NFS daemon:             [  OK  ]
Shutting down NFS quotas:             [  OK  ]
Shutting down NFS services:           [  OK  ]
Starting NFS services:                [  OK  ]
Starting NFS quotas:                  [  OK  ]
Starting NFS daemon:                  [  OK  ]
Starting NFS mountd:                  [  OK  ]

the fstab line at frog is
tree:/home/user4   /mnt/tree  nfs  defaults 0 0
when I tried to mount this at frog with

mount /mnt/tree

I got a error message:

mount: RPC: Remote system error - No route to host

could sone help me fix this?

YD