Can't open folder in FAT 32 partition with kernel 2.6.8-1.521

This is a fresh installation of FC2, after more than 400 updates, found that one of the folder in a FAT 32 partition can't be opened by Browser folder, when I tried to close the Browser window and I must choose Force to quit, and then all icons in desktop are gone and the control panel will not function. I have to use Ctrl + Alt +F2 key to open another shell in order to get out and reboot the system. This only happens in kernel 2.6.8-1.521,
When I choose kernel 265-1.358 in GRUB menu during booting up, I can open that folder in that FAT32 partition again!
Any advice to get around such problem?