Is "The FC2-Windows installation issue" solved ?

To be able installing FC2 toghether a windoz installation I have had to manage the problem with partitions .
I have solved using a nice guide (fdisk ....mambo jambo).
My question to you (I hope you are inside recent FC3 test developing):

Does new installation's procedure of FC3 solve this problem? ..letting a windoz user to quitely install the new FC3 by the scratch?.

Yes !!without magic or mambo-jambo =)..
Thanks in advance
Fabiano