Route my Fedora mail ..

Mark Haney mhaney at interactsys.com
Mon Oct 11 12:11:59 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 08:06, Don Cavaiani wrote:
> I have a Windows Exchange Server for our company mail.  I am trying out
> Fedora Core on a dual booted PC on the network.  Is there a simple way to
> direct all of the Fedora User group email directly to a Linux side client on
> the dual booted PC?  Do I need to have a separate email address to be able
> to distinguish between Exchange and the Linux "target"?

Okay, if I'm catching you right, you want to split 'linux' email from
non-linux email?  Why?  I use Evolution to handle all my email from the
company's exchange server.  I've used the Exchange connector, but didn't
like it very much, so now it's just a POP client.  It works great and I
have filters built into it so that I can separate out my email based on
subject or sender.  Is that more what you are looking for?

> Thank You
>
> Don F. Cavaiani
> IT Manager
> Amerequip Corp.
> 920-894-7063

Mark Haney
Network Administrator
InterAct Public Safety Systems
mhaney at interactsys.com
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) Kernel: 2.6.8-1.521 GNU/Linux
08:09:53 up 30 min, 1 user, load average: 1.71, 1.27, 0.78