USB wireless optical mouse not working in FC2

Didier Casse didierbe at sps.nus.edu.sg
Mon Oct 11 14:27:32 UTC 2004

Thanks for helping. But it didn't work. I tried harder googling around and
trying to find something
. Finally i found that this configuration works in xorg.conf. Now both my
touchpad and wireless mouse works fine.

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "single head configuration"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
        InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
        InputDevice    "USBMouse" "AlwaysCore"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "synaptics"
        Option      "Protocol" "auto-dev"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "yes"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "USBMouse"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "ExplorerPS/2"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
        Option      "Buttons" "7"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "6 7"
        Option      "Resolution" "100"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "yes"
EndSection

With kind regards,
Didier.

---

Didier F.B Casse | PhD student | Singapore Synchrotron light Source (SSLS)
Email: didierbe AT sps dot nus dot sg | Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg
GPG Key 1024D/B3C57D01 2004-06-23