sbcglobal

H. Streit hstreit at swri.edu
Mon Oct 11 19:26:45 UTC 2004

Hi, I'm a lurker on the list here.
I'm down here in South Texas, and SBCs DSL has been pretty solid.
The only thing close to an outtage was shortly after I moved.  I would
have intermitten phone+dsl "blackouts", usually about 10-15 minutes
apart and usually lasted 1-2 minutes each.  I called the phone company
and they had hit me with about $200 in transfer fees (for my long
distance and phone service, but not for the DSL...).  After I paid,
the mysterious outages stopped...