Video card on Thinkpad T42

Xavier Gonzalez xavier.gonzalez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 21:08:40 UTC 2004

I have the same problem as you do. I also have a T42 and I am runnig
FC1. I also went to display configuration trying to fix it. However, I
left my display configuration at VESA because the T42 has an "ATI
Mobility Radeon 9600". I am assuming that the difference is the
"Mobility". So, I tried to find a driver that I can install and then
configure but I could not find it.

I tried going to ATI but there was not enough information about the
driver. So, for now I am sticking with VESA until I can find a better
option. However, if anybody else has a solution, I am willing to try
it.

--Xavier