hardware space size error

Dear All,

I converted NTFS hdb6 to ext3 hdb6, which is ~90GB.
This is a dual system,FC2+WinXP. Then I changed fstab,
the corresponding line is:
/dev/hdb6               /mnt/homewd             ext3
defaults,umask=0222        0 0

Now I can write and read /mnt/homewd, but its size is
7.7GB, obviously not correct. Can anybody please show
me why and where I failed? Thanks for any tips!

Best,
 Cao