hardware space size error

Bao Cao pearlsmm at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 22:03:19 UTC 2004

Hi, Thanks for your reply.
Regarding convert, what I did is: I used
PartitionMagic to delete the logical drive of hdb6
under Windows, then, I partitioned it with ext3 form,
after that, restarted and logon FC2. The whole hdb
consists of 3 drives, two of them are NTFS, totally
about 100GB, then last one is ext3. Since now most of
my data should be done under Linux, I converted it to
ext3 avoiding of writing permission problem with NTFS.

I'm pretty newbie of FC2. I tried googling first, but
it still not clear how I can deal with it. Any
suggestion please? Thanks.

Best,
 Cao