Local FC mirror

Hi!

How can I easily set up a local Fedora Core mirror, i.e., synchronize a local ftp/http server with the official archives?
I have several machines running FC and I want to save bandwidth when doing up2date.
I know how to configure up2date to look in the local repository but I don't know how to eailsy keep that in sync with the official archives.

Thanks,
Håkan