cant mount drive

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Tue Oct 12 14:52:26 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 08:13, Filippos Klironomos wrote:
> This is the third post that I count this month that has some sort of
> CD related problems... hmmm...

I've had this happen to me with FC1 and FC2 a few times.  It's super
irritating, and the only solution I came up with was to drop to init 1
or reboot my laptop.

However, I've never had it happen enough to warrant filing a bug report
or to investigate further: that is, I was never upset enough. :)

I suspect there are more people out there that have had similar issues,
but just haven't reported them.

Regards,

Ranbir

--