Bluetooth, worked under FC1 , doesn't under FC2 :-(

LINICKX linickx at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 15:15:51 UTC 2004

Hi,
I have a 3com/HP Bluetooth PCMCIA card, it used to work, under FC1 but
it doesn't now I'm running FC2 (On the same hardware, clean install of
FC2).

To get it working on FC1 i just had to install bluez*.rpm from the
CD's & stick BT3CPCC.bin in /etc/bluetooth/firmware. I followed the
same process under FC2 and now I get ....

Oct 12 16:10:30 localhost kernel: bt3c_open: Firmware request failed
Oct 12 16:10:30 localhost kernel: bt3c_interrupt: Call of irq 3 for
unknown device

Can someone please offer some advice on what I sould do to get this to work.

Thanks In advance.