Re: OT: .mov to .wav converter

Filippos Klironomos wrote:

Is there anything out there that will do this?

If not is there a freeware windows util that will do it?

Doesn't 'xine' do that? As for a windoze util just do a google search under:

+convert +mov +wav +freeware -"free trial"

and you'll find a bunch! Remember no list can replace Google! :-)

I did try Google but didn't come up with anything that I could use..

Think I may have cracked it though, using windows media player and the sound recorder app..

Thanks..