Re: OT: .mov to .wav converter

WipeOut wrote:
Hi,

This is a little OT..

I am running FC1 and am looking for an app or util that will allow me to convert a few .mov audio files to .wav (or .mp3) audio files..

Is there anything out there that will do this?

If not is there a freeware windows util that will do it?

Thanks

I use Mplayer/mencoder.

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design7/news.html

You can use yum to install if you have yum.conf setup properly. Look through the archives.

--
Robin Laing