Re: Sendmail Question

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Di, den 12.10.2004 schrieb Alexander Dalloz um 20:18:

Change /usr/lib/sasl2/Sendmail.conf to contain something like:

pwcheck_method: auxprop
mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN CRAM-MD5 DIGEST-MD5
log_level: 3
auxprop_plugin: sasldb

Additional information: really necessary is only the first line, which
changes the pwcheck_method from saslauthd to auxprop which uses by
default the sasldb plugin.

Alexander

Yea thinks I got it working, now will this be transferable if we want to change Linux servers in the futrue could I just change the Sendmail.conf and add the sasldb file and have it work. Also is there a way I can view the whats inside the file.