Digital signature madness....

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue Oct 12 23:19:10 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 19:58 +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

> Edit ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf and enable
>
> keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve

Having enabled this, my Evolution (2.0.1 in FC3-T2) went from reporting
"Invalid signature" to saying "Valid signature, cannot verify sender."

	1. How do I now get it to verify sender?

	2. What do I do so others can verify me (since I just created a keypair
a couple of days ago, surely I'm the only one with my pub key)?

	3. What changes should we make to the default configuration so
verifying keys becomes easier for all Fedora users?

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>