Please help, problems with Menu Editor

Søren Neigaard s.neigaard at tiscali.dk
Wed Oct 13 06:14:12 UTC 2004

I used the Menu Editor to add some applications to the menu, and also to
delete two menus for applications that was no longer installed.

But now I have no "Applications" menu and I have the two items I deleted
various places...?

I remember that a long time ago when I used Mandrake I had this problem
there also (strange that it still is not safe to use the Menu
Editor...?), and there was some Mandrake tool that could rebuild the
menu to its original form. Is there such a tool in Fedora also, or what
do I do?

Maybe there are some file I can copy over from another user or
something?

Best regards
Søren