Re: Please help, problems with Menu Editor

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 08:14 +0200, SÃren Neigaard wrote:
> I used the Menu Editor to add some applications to the menu, and also to
> delete two menus for applications that was no longer installed.

To what menu editor are you referring?  Which desktop environment and
which version of Fedora Core?

GNOME has no menu editor.  If you have somehow enabled menu editing in
GNOME via Applications:// then your menus may be easily destroyed.  Menu
editing is disabled in GNOME for that reason.

GNOME 2.6 user menus are XML files in ~/.config/menus/ directory.

$ ls -1 .config/menus/*.menu
.config/menus/applications.menu
.config/menus/preferences.menu
.config/menus/server-settings.menu