hardenin document

Dear Sir,
I am looking for a general hardening document for Redhat Fedora core 2.

I will not be using smtp and POP as well as Xwindows on this box,I will not be running these processes.

This Linux server will just receive files from another  Server.
Then a script will run on this Linux box which will transfer files out to some other box.

Can I get a hardening document that will keep this Linux box safe.

Thanks and Regards

Anthony