NameServer Setup

Hi All,

I'm having trouble setting up a really simple network, probably due to
my lack of experience or basic knowledge :-( but could any of you kind
people help me ?

Network:
   1. firewall machine to provide NS for the internal network and refer
      any non-local addresses to the ISP's nameservers
   2. a number of FC2 machines all having 192.168.1.* addresses, listed
      in /etc/hosts
   3. all other DNS to be referred out to ISP's nameserver at (imagine)
      100.200.1.58

Does that make sense ?  If so, what is the minimum I need to make that
happen ?

Jonathan