Re: Reinstall Bittorrent

Piko Neal wrote:
Laide and Gentlemen;

1.  Bittorrent is currently is not working on my computer, thus I want
to remove and reinstall it, but when I try rpm -e *.  It say that the
two rpms that installed were not installed, yet when I looked in the
system logs they are.  I would appreciate some help to either get my
bittorent to work or to remove my current version of Bittorrent.

What's the output of:

rpm -qa | grep -i torrent

If it's something like this:

BitTorrent-3.4.2-3.fc2
BitTorrent-gui-3.4.2-3.fc2

What's the output of:

rpm -e BitTorrent BitTorrent-gui

Has BitTorrent ever worked on your computer? Which command are you using?
btdownloadcurses.py?
btdownloadgui.py?
What happens when you try to run it?

Paul.