Re: cant mount drive

Thornton wrote:
Why are udf and vfat loading at boot?  Are you using a CD_RW disk
regularly? or is this related to the use of vmware?

i did burn cd's regulary. I also have vmware installed

Are you running linux under vmware? or using vmware to run other virtual
machines.

I am running vmware on linux. As I need to access a few windows apps that dont run under wine.

And does VMWare grab the cdrom for Window's use such that Linux can't use it anymore? ie, does VMWare automount the D: (or whatever drive) before your can mount the drive in Linux?

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com