OpenOffice Calc bug?

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 23:02:30 UTC 2004

Clint Harshaw wrote:
> I can confirm the symptoms on mine -- OO isn't recognizing 4/7/02 as a
> "date" format. When I enter 4/7/02, OO sees it as text, and left
> justifies it. When I enter 4/6/02, OO right justifies it and inserts
> "filler" zeros:
>
> 4/7/02
> 04/06/02

For what it's worth, I've got an up-to-date FC2 with OOo 1.1.1, and I
*can't* reproduce it. Of course, my OOo thinks that 4/7/02 is the Fourth
of July. But even if I change my language settings to the US, it still
works perfectly.

And yes, I have tried both April 7 and July 4.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "She was good at playing abstract confusion in the
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | same way a midget is good at being short."