Hi is there any1 get some help from here

Dominick Mandato mrchikonky at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 04:19:07 UTC 2004

Hello Ow Mun Heng,
     I am relatively new to Linux and have had some problems myself,
especially with trying to get my wireless card to work under Linux!  As for
your problem there are a couple of resources you can go to, one of them is
www.linuxlaptops.com, they have a wealth of information on that site which
got me pointed in the right direction so maybe it can help you too!  Also, I
have found that most modems built into laptops arent worth the trouble, ZOOM
makes some external modems that work with Linux/Unix, they even say so on
the box, perhaps you should just buy an external and save yourself the
hasles!

See ya!