Re: Nagios

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 11:18, Curlys wrote:
> hi friends ,
>
> can v find out Fedora RPM for Nagios ? can u give me any certain URL
> plz ?
> Is there any special nagios-installation steps to follow for fedora ?
> plz let me know ...............

First off, please don't send HTML emails to this list.

Dag Wieers has Nagios RPMs in his repository:

http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/packages.php

In the future you can use these search engines if you need something:

http://www.fedoratracker.org/
http://rpmfind.net/

There are a few others as well, but can't remember the URL's right now
:)

Cheers,
--
Tarjei