Please help, problems with Menu Editor

s.neigaard at tiscali.dk s.neigaard at tiscali.dk
Thu Oct 14 10:06:55 UTC 2004

I am using KDE on Fedora Core 2 (sorry I forgot to mention that).

Anybody know if I can copy over some "default" config files for KDE? In
Mandrake there is a menu recovery tool (update-menus i think), is there
souch a tool in Fedora Code 2?

I really hope you guys can help, my menu is pretty fucked.

Best regards
Søren