Mouse

Littleguru Littleguru at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 14 10:30:48 UTC 2004

Hi James
You are the second person that have mentioned about my language , and it
is shamefull for me , sorry about that , I think I have to start
learning language other than linux ...lol

but thanks for your reply , my problem has been fixed , it seems mouse
connector's pin
on motherboard are loose and with a little push it stops or starts working.
I realy didn't think it may relate to mothermoard.

again thanks .