Re: Moving out Mac

On Oct 13, 2004, at 11:57 PM, Philippe wrote:

Little bit off topic, but It could be also interesting to know what make
you prefer FC2 compared to your PowerBook ... just in a few lines ;-).
<x-tad-smaller>
Sure thing...

First, I initially thought there would be a speed difference between my PowerBook and my 3-year old Toshiba. There is not. The Mac is much slower.

Second, I am deploying on a Linux box and would like my development environment to match my deployment environment as much as possible.

R/S
Ryan
</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>_________________________
</x-tad-smaller>Tired of spam? Signup for a FREE SpamJammer.Com account and say goodbye to junk email forever!