Moving out Mac

Lotsa Cabo lotsacabo at spamjammer.com
Thu Oct 14 11:04:09 UTC 2004

On Oct 13, 2004, at 11:57 PM, Philippe wrote:

> Little bit off topic, but It could be also interesting to know what
> make
> you prefer FC2 compared to your PowerBook ... just in a few lines ;-).

Sure thing...

First, I initially thought there would be a speed difference between my
PowerBook and my 3-year old Toshiba.  There is not.  The Mac is much
slower.

Second, I am deploying on a Linux box and would like my development
environment to match my deployment environment as much as possible.

R/S
Ryan
Tired of spam?  Signup for a FREE SpamJammer.Com account and say
goodbye to junk email forever!