up2date

Hi All,
I have tried to update my Fedora Core 2 at home but it goes very slow because of slow internet connection speed. At work I have very fast internet, so the question is :

Is it is possible to download all of updates from official site, burn them into CD and at home to use this CD instead of downloading all the stuff from internet ? If it is possible, please tell me how can I do this.

Thanks to All.