YUM repositories

N'Jal neilmunro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 12:27:47 UTC 2004

Hi, im new to this list and have been using a form of Redhat or
another for about a year now, i am now up to date and am running
fedora 2, however i installed yum and had it working perfectally,
however i updated to a later version and it messed up the installation
in that the repositories are different and i dont know what they
origanally were. I have tryed subscribing to the YUM mailing list but
they never responded to my question. Does anyone know what the
repositories are so i can alter them or should i just straight install
Fedora 3 in november?

N'Jal

--
Is that all you got? C'mon, I'll take your best shot!