firefox update problems with FC2

I've tried adding themes and extensions (especially my
favorite, Sage) to Firefox PR, but the update screen
just hangs there, blank, and doesn't actually install
the updates. My Firefox is authorized to accept
updates from Mozilla, but it just hangs there. Has
anyone else had this problem? What can I do about it?

=====
--joshua m. neff

www.goblin-cartoons.com