Re: Why would my server be swapping...

Uttered Wouter van Vliet <wouter van vliet gmail com>, spake thus:

> I'd still like to know what's using that much memory and why the usage
> is only increasing,

High memory usage levels simply shows that the kernel is making
optimal use of all that vast, right-wing conspiracy known as "main
memory" to buffer code and data like mad.

What I'd get excited about is "vmstat" showing heavy page-in's and
page-out's.

Cheers!