FLAME____ Why is the kernel source not included

Tom Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Fri Oct 15 06:04:05 UTC 2004

Well, if you want the OS to hold your hand like windows, go back to it.

--
Tom Taylor
registered linux user #263467

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people - and neither do we." - George W. Bush, Aug 2004