exiting from X 11 and /etc/inittab

Hello,

I have Fedora Core 2 ; when I perform login I enter the X11 screen.

Now,I want to change it so that on next login I will start witout X11 ,
in terminal mode.

I had changed , in /etc/inittab,
the line:
id:5:initdefault:
id:3:initdefault:

and pressed alt/ctrl/right arrow ; the screen refreshed itself , but again
to  X windows
Previously I had worked on RH9 ;
When I did such a change and pressed alt/ctrl/right arrow,
it did the job, and the screen refreshed itself to terminal mode.

shoul I do something else ? regards, John

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/