edit the gnome menu?

Hi List!

I've been searching for this the second time now, without result, therefore
I ask here: where can I edit the contents of the gnome menu? I've been
looking for vfolder-info files, but found only one, and that did not contain
what I wanted to edit. Also, I did not find anything useful in google
pertaining to FC2.
Thanks very much,
    Daniel

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl