FLAME____ Why is the kernel source not included

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Oct 15 09:55:51 UTC 2004

On Friday 15 October 2004 02:13, Bryan McClellan wrote:
>I am about apt to use the quoted words as a signature...... Those
> are great.

Be my guest.  The original poster needed a wakeup call, so he had time
to re-install windows and get back to something he might have felt
was the proper "how things worked".  'tain't, but thats beside the
point.  I was trying to put a smile on a situation that could lead to
derringers at 10 feet I guess.  Some rants are justifiable, like the
2 year old scripting bug that wiped the whole xfs server out of my X
install 2 weeks ago with an automatic yum update, but certainly not
that one.

Anyway, yum doesn't like me anymore for other reasons, so its
discontinued.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)