Re: Screensaver doesn't start under KDE

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 08:00, david walcroft wrote:
        As you would have the xscreensaver.rpm installed try a different
way,disable the screensaver in Configure Desktop and at the command line
run "xscreensaver-demo" you should get a GUI xscreensaver,it may run
better,if it does you can link to the desktop and run a small script to
restart after a boot etc.

    david

    Thanks, that was a good idea (because Gnome uses xscreensaver and I never had problems with Gnome). I hope xscreensaver will keep on working. Btw there's a description in "man xscreensaver" about how to autostart it at KDE startup.
    Cheers,
    Botond