Re: mozilla

John,

Gu, John A. (US SSA) wrote:
Guys,

I am using Mozilla (1.7.3) to download the Xemacs from its ftp site. Everything is OK until I click the LATEST-IS-2.4.15 that gives me a blank screen. It should give me a Download File window with the Save button on it.

What’s wrong with my settings?

2 things...

1. Why don't you use yum/apt/etc to get xemacs? (Just to satisfy my
   curiosity :-) )
2. What site are you using to get XEmacs? Could you provide
   a URL from the site you have problems?

John

Alex