Re: edit the gnome menu?

Daniel Krippner wrote:

Hi List!

I've been searching for this the second time now, without result, therefore
I ask here: where can I edit the contents of the gnome menu? I've been
looking for vfolder-info files, but found only one, and that did not contain
what I wanted to edit. Also, I did not find anything useful in google
pertaining to FC2.
Thanks very much,
   Daniel

Google for "edit gnome menu" returned:

1. *GNOME* 2.0.2 Release Notes - *Menu* *Editing* <http://www.gnome.org/start/2.0/menuediting.html>
*...* To create a new submenu 'Research' in the 'Applications' *menu*. Add $prefix/share/
*gnome*/vfolders/Research.directory. *Edit* appropriate applications.vfolder-info *...*
www.*gnome*.org/start/2.0/*menu**edit*ing.html - 10k - Oct 13, 2004

3. FedoraForum.org - *Editing* *Gnome* *menu* in Fedora Core 2 <http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18160>
*...* To *edit* the *menu* the way you want in FC2 you should get to know a little deeper
how the *menu* works. At the start of *gnome*-panel, some directories are scanned *...*
www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18160 - 43k

Which google did you use?

Bill