Re: mozilla

John,

Gu, John A. (US SSA) wrote:
Alex,

1. I never used yum/apt/etc to get xemacs and I don't know how to.

Okay, maight be a good day/time to start with. Let me know if you would like to, and I"ll send you my yum.conf off list...

2. The URL is: http://www.xemacs.org. And I take the stable version
21.4.15.

You made my day ;-) Well, I was sure you wanted to download it from the official website, but I wanted you to post the URL of the site you have trouble with. If you go to http://www.xemacs.org, and you click on download, you can choose a place where you want to download the stuff. Just copy & paste the URL from your browser window.

Thanks,

You're welcome :-)

John

Alex