make modules_install : unknown symbols

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Fri Oct 15 16:01:16 UTC 2004

On Oct 15, 2004 at 10:02, Fritz Whittington in a soothing rage wrote:

>Just curious... is there something wrong with using xconfig or gconfig?
>Do they have bugs or something?
I cannot say whether they have bugs, I do not use them.
If I have to build a kernel, I use menuconfig. It is
what I have always used and what has worked for me. I
guess you can say it is a matter of personal preference.
I have heard of problems with the old xconfig. This was
in the 2.2 series kernel tho.

N.Emile...
Humor in the Court:
Q: What is the meaning of sperm being present?
A: It indicates intercourse.
Q: Male sperm?
A. That is the only kind I know.
11:57:19  up 109 days,  5:12,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00