Re: gnome 2.8

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 20:06, kh wrote:
> what is the easiest (and safest) way to upgrade gnome 2.6 to gnome 2.8
> on my fc2 box?

Garnome. It just works, I've got it running here. Takes under four hours
IIRC to compile on an Athlon 2.6G box (probably less, I could've
forgotten)

RPM packages, I'd avoid. Core will not release updates (Upgrade to FC3
when released) and Extras doesn't package it. Some Alternative repos
might have it, but use at your own risk
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/