VLC 0.7.2 on Fedora core 2

Kshitij Velhal kvelhal at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 05:10:30 UTC 2004

Hi,

I downloaded and installed the latest VLC 0.7.2. It is playing all the
video files VCD, DVD with full   audio support.

However the video gets disturbed with green shadows. The picture
orienation and geometry is not distorted, but every object (say face
of a character in movie) gets a shadow with small small green squares.

I am using abit ZM6 motherboard with ATI MACH64 AGP card (detected and
setup properly by fedora during install). CPU is Celeron 500 MHz and
RAM is 450MB SDRAM. I am using Viewmate 17" monitor.

If anybody has some clue regarding this issue please help.

Thanks in advance,
-Kshitij